DetailsMini Personal Travel Alarm with Motion Detector is convenient for personal protection. This unit serves as a deterrent in case of harassment. The mini travel alarm has an additional motion sensor that emits a 15 second alarm after detecting movement up to 10 feet. Additionally, the mini travel alarm has an integrated flashlight.
Mini Personal Travel Alarm with Motion Detector Features:
- Ear piercing 100 db alarm
- Built-in motion sensor PIR alarm, detects up to 10 ft.
- Built-in LED light function
- Requires 2 - LR44 batteries included FREE
A bright white LED can be activated and remain on by pressing the "control button".
Motion Detection Feature
The mini travel alarm has an integrated Passive Infrared (PIR) motion sensor. The alarm senses motion and has a horizontal detection area of 30 degrees and a detection distance up to 10 feet. If PIR sensor is triggered via movement detection, it activates and alarm lasting for 15 seconds.
Using the alarm for motion detection
1) Place the mini alarm on a vibration-free, dry, flat surface within 10 feet of where you want to monitor for movement.
2) Move the "slide cover" downward.
3) Slide the "OFF/AUTO" switch to the lower position to activate the alarm for motion detection.
4) After 60 seconds, if motion is detected within the coverage area the alarm sounds for 15 seconds and then automatically resets.
Click here for complete SWIA operating instructions.
- Additional Information
Weight 0.0000 SKU SWIA / PAL-100TR UPC 793831008108 MSRP $15.95
Write Your Own Review