Combo Pepper Spray with Built-in Alarm and Strobe Light Color Black. Plegium, which means "Pledge" in Latin, is the first company to combine pepper spray with multiple other functions that significantly increase your chances of escaping an assault. This unit combines pepper spray, a 130dB alarm, and triple-strobe LED's. The Pelgium unit is small enough for everyday carry in your pocket or purse. Each individual function is equal to or better than corresponding standalone products.
For the unit to function, you have to fire the pepper spray. That then activates not only the pepper spray, but the 130dB alarm, and the strobe. They do not work individually, only together. In other words, firing the Combo Pepper Spray activates all three functions.
Combo Pepper Spray in Black Features:
- Pepper spray, alarm, and strobe LEDs - all in one
- Maximum strength pepper spray (1.33% Major Capsaicinoids), up to a 10-foot range, up to 10 one-second bursts
- 130dB alarm - attracts attention to the scene
- Triple LED strobe lights help you aim in the dark and disorients the attacker
- 4-year, no-charging battery life
- Discrete compact size
- Available in Black and Pink
How do I use my Plegium pepper spray? Remember that all functions of your Plegium pepper spray are activated when you fire the device. In the event of an emergency, you will not have time to figure out how your device works.
If you are attacked:
- Push down the trigger (the button that says "PUSH ↓") underneath the spring-loaded safety lid (the lid says "LIFT ↑") and spray the attacker across the eyes - from ear to ear.
- When you push down the trigger - pepper spray will shoot out of the nozzle, the siren will activate, the LEDs will start blinking and (if you have a Plegium Smart product) your phone will send text messages with your location and make phone calls to your emergency contacts.
- To stop firing the pepper spray, simply release the trigger.
- The siren and the strobe LEDs will stay active until their batteries run out (they have been tested to last about 30 minutes) unless you push the TEST lever back up. The test lever is located in the hole on the side of the product, marked "TEST". You need something pointy (such as a pen) to push the TEST lever back up, which makes it virtually impossible for the attacker to turn the siren and the strobe LEDs off.
- Run to a safe place and call the police.
This Combo Pepper Spray unit is the perfect unit for a college student, female or male.
- Additional Information
SKU PCOMB Formula & Model 1.33% Major Capsaicinoids Fluid Weight 0.5 ounces Weight 0.5700 Manufacturer Plegium Spray Pattern Stream Range Up to 10 feet Features pepper spray, 130dB alarm, strobe light UPC 850005519034 MSRP $45.95
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
You Save: $15.00 (15%)
You Save: $18.00 (15%)