This Electronic Barking Dog Alarm is multifunctional and uses an electronic radar-wave sense control for operation. This technology allows it to see through wood, cement, brick, glass, etc. It's powered by AC power supply, however, it takes 8, AA back-up batteries, which are not included, in case you lose power.
The radar sensitivity is adjustable from 10-20 feet. Unit needs to face in the direction you want to detect motion. Detection is limited from the sides and rear. The volume is also adjustable.
It automatically starts barking like an angry dog when someone enters the guarded area. From outside, it sounds like you have a very unfriendly dog inside. It also can announce visitors with a chime or alarm.
The included remote control allows you to Arm and Disarm the system. You can even set off a Panic Alarm with the remote control. You can also connect additional sensors such as the HA-MOTION, HA-MOTION-OD or HA-SENSOR. Can add up to 16 additional sensors to monitor larger areas.
Electronic Barking Dog Alarm Features:
- Motion sensor detects and activates Bark, Chime, or Alarm
- Adjustable radar sensitivity 10-20 feet
- Angle of detection 150 feet
- Adjustable sound volume, sound power up to 5W
- Bark/Chime/Alarm sound select switch
- Wireless remote control
- Dimensions 6" x 7" x 4 6/8"
- AC adapter operation (included),
- Need 8, AA size batteries needed for backup for power loss (NOT included)
- Compatible with 16 additional wireless units to expand the system.
- Compatible units HA-MOTION, HA-MOTION-OD, HA-SENSOR
- This item qualifies for FREE Shipping!
- Additional Information
SKU EWD-1 Weight 3.6500 Dimensions 6"x7"x4 6/8" Manufacturer Safety Technology Range Adjustable from 10-20 feet Features Remote control; Battery backup capability in case you lose power; Can also announce visitors with a chime or alarm; Panic alarm on remote. UPC 747670300282 MSRP $99.95
Write Your Own Review