Fake Security Camera with Motion Detector. This dummy camera deters robbery and shoplifting without the high cost of a real surveillance camera.
This fake security camera features a built-in motion detector. It will remain still until someone passes by, then the camera will move back and forth and a red light will flash.
Dummy Camera Features:
Motion Activated: Startles an intruder by panning back and forth and flashing a red light when motion is detected.
Deters robbery, theft, and vandalism without the high cost of a real security camera.
- Place in your home or business to cause would-be thieves to of in search of an easier target.
- Even the most sophisticate criminals will think that the premises is guarded by a high-tech surveillance system.
- The red flashing light and panning motion draws extra attention to the camera and increases its realism.
- Easily mounts to a ceiling or wall.
- Optional stickers can be put on the sides of the camera to increase realism.
- Operates with three "AA" batteries (not included).
- The camera measures 5 inches x 2 inches x 2 inches (excluding the mounting bracket).