Need Window or Door Security? Go with the Glass Breakage Alarm made by Home Safe. It is a low cost and effective vibration alarm for your home, dorm room, apartment, or hotel room. Easy to install with the included double-sided tape. The alarm measures a loud 100dB and runs on a 12 volt battery which is included as well. A warning sticker is also included.
Glass Breakage Alarm Features:
- Scare Off Possible Intruders
- 100dB Alarm
- Installs with Double-Side Tape (Included)
- 12V Battery Operated (Included)
- Warning Sticker (Included)
- Dimensions 2" x 2.5" x 1"
How it Works
This product has used micro technology to create the compact Glass Break Alarm. It is mounted on window glass and will detect sharp window "thump" or breakage. The Alarm instantly turns ON and will automatically shut OFF in approximately 30 seconds.
Easy To Install
1. Open the battery cover to install a 12V battery. Make sure the polarity is correct to the battery marking.
2. Stick Glass Break Alarm to window glass with tape
3. Set switch to ON position, now unit is standby to work.
Whenever you set the switch to OFF position, wait 5 seconds (for unit to reset) before setting the switch to ON again.
To replace battery when alarm sounds weak, replace with type ALKALINE 12V GPI: GP23A or Equivalent.
Where Can the Glass Breakage Alarm be Used
This Glass Breakage Alarm is intended for windows or other glass entry areas that may be in remote areas of the house, such as a bedroom window. The Glass Breakage Alarm will notify you by sounding an alarm if an intruder is attempting to gain access through a window.
- Additional Information
SKU HP-GLASS Weight 0.1700 Dimensions 2" x 2.5" x 1" Manufacturer Home Safe UPC 632291312076 MSRP $9.95
Write Your Own Review